Frequently Asked Questions
How does my babe become a Model?
- Easy peasy!! Review our policy located @ https://baybayboutique.com/pages/brand-model-info-page. Totally want to start? Send us the information needed to our email, we will then provide you with a 'Brand Model Discount Page' password for easy access.
When will I get my product?
- An order is processed and shipped within 2-7 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
- In your confirmation email you can find a link to your order status page where you can find all relevant information regarding your order.
- At times items will ship separately, and some items may arrive before others. Do not worry, your items are still on their way!
How long does delivery take?
- Standard shipping for each country is located under 'Shipping'.
- Please note: Certain high demand products may have a longer delivery time.
- If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated shipping times, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t received your order within our 30 day US policy or 60 day Inter at policy, you are welcome to contact our customer support for a full refund (This policy excludes customer input errors).
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is $5.00 for United States
- Shipping is $10.00 for International
- Shipping locations include: United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vietnam.
Where are you based and where do you ship from?
- We are a US based company, all US orders are fulfilled and shipped within the US. Exception: Bay-Bay Bows.
- We partner with a warehouse primarily overseas to bring our overseas customers affordable shipping costs without our US border fees. & ALL Bay-Bay Bows will come from our warehouse overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes!! We ship orders to: United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vietnam. .
How can I check the status of my order?
- We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email.
Is my information secure, how do you protect my privacy?
- Your information is secure! We use the most up to date security technologies to create a secured connection for all transactions. Also...we never store credit card information in our computers so even if someone could get into our computers they would find nothing! We do not share ANY personal information that we receive on our website, your email address, mailing address and all other information is kept private!
Can I still cancel my order?
- All Sales Are Final and cannot be canceled. However, we are typically able to make changes to orders that have not been processed and packaged yet. If you would like to make changes to your order, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: Changes are not guaranteed, please review all orders before finalizing.
- Our customer helpline is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday. We are always closed on Holidays. We will work very hard to get back with you within 24-48 hours of our standard customer service hours.
- Washing - Wash in machine accordingly with correct temperatures and if Bleach is recommended, follow accordingly to the instructions. Please consider that some items might be too delicate for even non-chlorine bleaches.
- Hand wash - These type of garments is mostly made of delicate materials like silk, satin, and/or lace. Soak and scrub gently only by hand and water wrung out gently after rinse. It is recommended that these type of garments be hang to dry or laid out flat to dry.
- Drying - Dry in dryer with the setting on the label. Temperature and delicacy levels should always be considered.
- Hang Dry- Clothes recommending Hang Dry can be done on hangers to hang to dry or laid out flat to dry. Please consider the floor from water dripping off the wash and drying on a hanger could cause stretch on shoulders and the bottom of the garment.
- Dry Clean - For care labels requiring Dry Cleaning, it requires much care and professional cleaning is recommended.
- Ironing - Steam or dry iron, and temperature setting should always be considered. Disconnect all iron(s) after each use.