Frequently Asked Questions
How does my babe become a Model?
- Easy peasy!! Review our policy located @ https://baybayboutique.com/pages/brand-model-info-page. Totally want to start? Send us the information needed to our email, we will then provide you with a 'Brand Model Discount Page' password for easy access.
When will I get my product?
- An order is processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
- In your confirmation email you can find a link to your order status page where you can find all relevant information regarding your order.
How long does delivery take?
- United States | 3-5 days after processing. Upgraded Shipping to Priority Mail will arrive in 2-3 Days.
- Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, & Mexico | 7-14 days after processing. Upgraded Shipping to Priority Mail will arrive in 3-7 Days.
How long will my Pre-Order take?
- All pre-order products will have PREORDER as a part of their product name. Each pre-order piece has an estimate of 14 days before shipment. PLEASE NOTE: We do not guarantee 14 days & due to the demand of the piece, it can & sometimes will take longer. You may Contact Us to get any updates needed on your order.
How much is shipping?
- United States | $5.99 for USPS First Class Package. OR $24.99 for USPS Priority Mail Express.
- International | $14.99 for USPS First Class Package International. OR $49.99 for USPS Priority Mail Express International. (We are NOT responsible for any additional border fees.)
- Shipping locations include: United States, Australia, Canada, Mexico, & United Kingdom.
Where are you based and where do you ship from?
- We are a US company based out of Greenville, NC. All orders will be fulfilled and shipped from Greenville, North Carolina.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes!! We ship orders to: Australia, Canada, Mexico, & United Kingdom.
How can I check the status of my order?
- We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email. You can track at USPS.
My Package shows Delivered & It Is Not!! What should I do?
After a package has been shipped from Bay-Bays warehouse, it is given to the United States Post Office & delivered directly to You!! If you are having concerns with your delivery, please start here:
- Check the current status of your package.
- Complete a Help Request Form.
- Submit a Missing Mail Search.
Is my information secure, how do you protect my privacy?
- Your information is secure! We use the most up to date security technologies to create a secured connection for all transactions. Also...we never store credit card information in our computers so even if someone could get into our computers they would find nothing! We do not share ANY personal information that we receive on our website, your email address, mailing address and all other information is kept private!
Can I still cancel my order?
- All Sales Are Final and cannot be canceled. However, we are typically able to make changes to orders that have not been processed and packaged yet. If you would like to make changes to your order, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: Changes are not guaranteed, please review all orders before finalizing.
- Our customer helpline is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday. We are always closed on Holidays. We will work very hard to get back with you within 24-48 hours of our standard customer service hours.
- Washing - Wash in machine accordingly with correct temperatures and if Bleach is recommended, follow accordingly to the instructions. Please consider that some items might be too delicate for even non-chlorine bleaches.
- Hand wash - These type of garments is mostly made of delicate materials like silk, satin, and/or lace. Soak and scrub gently only by hand and water wrung out gently after rinse. It is recommended that these type of garments be hang to dry or laid out flat to dry.
- Hang Dry- Clothes recommending Hang Dry can be done on hangers to hang to dry or laid out flat to dry. Please consider the floor from water dripping off the wash and drying on a hanger could cause stretch on shoulders and the bottom of the garment.
- Ironing - Steam or dry iron, and temperature setting should always be considered. Disconnect all iron(s) after each use.